Learn Spanish using Skype online, personal private lessons
Translator – Spanish teacher
Lourdes was born in Lima, Peru where she studied Translation (EN-FR>SP), got her University degree and worked in the administrative area of several international organizations as a translator and secretary. In 1998 she got married and moved to Antwerp, Belgium. Since then she works as a translator and as a Spanish teacher (e-learning).
Her courses are tailored made, adapted to the participant´s level (according to the CEFR Common European Framework of Reference) objectives and goals. She uses updated pedagogical material as well as articles taken from newspapers, magazines and/or business documents. Videos and recordings are also included in her training.
E-learning offers a wide range of advantages:
1) Flexible hours and places for your training: date, hour and place are scheduled according to your and her availability: she calls you wherever and whenever you are!
2) 30 or 60 min lesson on skype available from Monday to Friday from 8 am until 9 pm.
3) Practical way to squeeze your lesson in the busiest agenda!
4) Ideal learning conditions to focus in understanding and producing a speech.
“E-learning is fun and unstressed!”
A free trial:
1 session of 20 to 30 min free of charge:
- Assess student´s level, fluency, pronunciation, and grammar and vocabulary knowledge, and purpose of the training.
- Introduce method to the student so that he/she gets familiar with it.
- Break the ice and get to know each other → feel at ease afterwards.
- Considering the participant´s level (according to the CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference)) and purpose of his/her training, choose the most convenient material (textbooks, exercises (oral, written or interactive), videos, games, images, songs, etc.) leading to reach the goals of the training.
- A programme that responds to his/her needs and objectives is conceived and developed. It will be the teacher´s guidelines and will assure a good training progress. Nevertheless, the method is flexible enough to include the participant´s suggested topics of interest, extra exercises (on demand), etc.
- After each lesson the participant receives (by email) a feedback
- Skype account and/or Voip account Voipbuster (the sessions are held on any of these means of communication)
- Email address (to send feedback, material or messages)
- Land-line and/or mobile phone number (for urgent matters: lessons delay or last minute cancellations due to urgent issues)
- Packages of 20, 30, 50 or 100 sessions (30 or 60 minute/lesson)
- Minimum 2 sessions per week recommended (available from Monday to Friday, and exceptionally Sat. morning)
- Appointments made a week (or 2) in advance.
- Cancellations can occur (very seldom) 24 hrs. in advance (minimum) by email or text message.
- If no reason for cancellation, lesson will be counted as given.
- After the training a Final Report can be issued showing the progress from the beginning to the end of the course (reached level), the participant´s attitude (if necessary), the contents of the course and some recommendations.
Why Spanish E-Learning?
- Flexible hours and places (the participant can receive his/her lesson wherever he/she is and whenever he/she wishes) on this way we assure a continued practice.
- 30 or 60 minute lessons, easy to schedule even in a busy agenda!
Concentration & Efficiency
- Ideal learning conditions to focus in understanding and producing a speech.
- Tailor-made courses, adapted to the participant´s level, objectives and goals.
- Updated pedagogical material used
- Continued adjustment of the programme according to the participant´s progress.
Professional Spanish Training
Translator (EN-FR > SP)