Policy for trekking
* Your reservation is fixed and unchangeable!
Please check your name and passport number!
* Every traveler is responsible for having a valid passport (minimum 2 months before expiry date after visiting Peru or Bolivia), Medicines and injections, valid Student card, and for bringing the same Student card and passport from when the booking was made. We prefer that you send us a scanned copy of your passport.
* The traveler is responsible and obligated to have a good travel insurance, and have to take care of their own luggage.
* Please bring the official document (like passport) with the original number that you reserved with, with you on the trail. There are many controls on the trail and your permit will have your passport number on it. If it happens that you have or will need a new passport before your trek begins, please bring a color copy of the old passport with you, with the number you booked on. Please inform South America planet a minimum of 2 days before departure + there is a charge of 25 USD from the INC officials, if they accept the change. (This is for the Inca Trail Peru)
* After reservation the Inca Trail Peru, its impossible to change the date of departure, Name or Passport number; there are no refunds for permits!
* The trekking is in international group (between 4 and 16 persons in any group), any problems, strikes or late departure are not the responsibility of South America planet.
* If a notification of cancellation Incatrail is received from the moment of reservation till 16 days prior to the date of the beginning of the Trek, we charge cancelation fee for trekking permit + porter + Igv for the 4 days Inca trail. The fee is 312 USD for the 2 days Inca trail the fee is 269 USD, corresponding to administrative and banking fees. For other alternative trekkings/ for cancelation till 4 days before the trekking you have to pay Full amounth, before 4 days till 1 month the cost is 172 Usd , If cancelation from 1 month to more, ask us if we did buy anything.
* No refund will be made if the notification of cancellation is received 16 days or less before the beginning of the Trek. Meaning you will have to pay the full amount.
* Each traveler will have to tell us the name of their hotel at least 3 days in advance for us to coordinate your briefing and hotel pick-up. The balance will need to be paid in our office in cash or by credit card (+5,5%).
* We rent out sleeping bags for 5 USD a day and walking sticks for 4 USD a day.
* The tour includes: English speaking guide, cook, porters for tents and food, camping material, transfer from hotel to start of the trail.
* The campsites can vary to those that are indicated in the program due to INC rules.
* We provide the mattress but each traveler will have to carry their own.
* Inca Trail clients are not allowed to climb Wayna Picchu mountain unless they buy a whole new entrance ticket to Machu Picchu.
* If you have food restrictions, please inform us at least 5 days in advance!
* We only confirm the reservation after receiving 40% deposit via Western Union – Visa online, or PayPal.
* People on the incatrail are not alowed on huayna picchu, or you have to buy a total new entree fee Machu picchu + huayna picchu permit