Glamping in Patacancha
Glamping Eco Patacancha is a sustainable luxury camping type Glamping. Harmoniously located in the middle of one of the most beautiful landscapes in the world and a world heritage site, the Patacancha basin in the Sacred Valley of the Incas, Cusco. Here you can sleep under millions of stars in rooms designed to provide a unique experience in contact with nature, cultural heritage in the ancestral community of Huilloc.
Glamping invites you to this great space where you will be moved by the energy of the mountains of the sound of birds and wind brushing the trees. Experience the serenity that emanates from the water and the warmth of the fire that is born from adventure, passion and your trip.
“Glamping Valle Sagrado” offers the opportunity to live the experience of the service of camping without losing the comforts of the urban environment, staying in a nice and warm tent that will connect you and make you live in detail a different camping experience. It is located in the Patacancha Basin, since it is an area that has with a wide water wealth provided by the Patacancha river from its various and beautiful waterfalls, with the possibility of visualizing its beautiful landscapes that unify the diverse communities.
It is posible to do fun activities such as: hiking, educational excursions, bird watching, walks, yoga, among others.
The “GLAMPING VALLE SAGRADO” is located within the Peasant Community of PALLATA within the scope of the Archaeological Park of Ollantaytambo, of jurisdiction from the district of Ollantaytambo, province of Urubamba and department of Cusco at 3,303 m.s.n.m.
DE GLAMPING (Tents)
- This tent is suitable for intensive use; made of strong material (360g / m²). Equipped with a Ultimate floor mat; waterproof tapestry is a luxurious and impenetrable shell
(650 g / m² PVC ripstop) attached to the tent with a zipper. It’s equiped with an integrated mesh door and mesh wall. In the tent easily fit3 double beds, but can sleep up to 6 people.
- You can roll up the sides and use your tent as an umbrella: it comes equipped with a highly resistant floor that is connected to the tent by a zipper.
- Central mast: Ø 32 mm.
- A fabulous beige color that creates a warm and romantic atmosphere.
- 100% waterproof. The material is now even more resistant to water and mold. The inside of the tent will never be wet and remains 100% dry afterwards
of being for days in the rain.
- A-shaped entrance (165cm / 5.41 “).
- Zipper at the entrance for faster access.
- Combines perfectly with our stoves specially designed for Sibley stores or with your own stove and an ‘Exit I’.
- 4 windows with integrated mosquito net.
BATHROOM TENTS( shared )
Since Tipi tents come with only one central pole. The tents come with a heavy duty floor connected to the tent by A zipper. The floor is soft to the touch (PVC 540 g / m²) and more durable than any other. Integrated double screen door prevents flying insects from entering inside of the tent.
• Includes transportation service Ollantaytambo – Glamping – Ollantaytambo.
• Includes breakfast service.
• Includes campfire + snacks.
• Check In: 13:00 – 21:00 hrs.
• Check Out: 12:00 hrs.
LUNCH 02 Hrs
DINNER 02 Hrs
Ceremony PACHAMAMA 02 Hrs.
PICNIC 02 Hrs