- Current Post
- [:en]Inca Trail 4 days to Machu Picchu[:es]Inca Trail 4 days to Machu Picchu[:nl]Inca Trail 4 days to Machu Picchu[:]
- [:en]Group tour North-South Peru[:es]Group tour North-South Peru[:nl]Group tour North-South Peru[:]
- [:en]Colombia highlights, tourgroup with tourleader[:es]Colombia highlights, tourgroup with tourleader[:nl]Colombia highlights, tourgroup with tourleader[:]
- [:en]Group tours South America[:es]Group tours South America[:nl]Group tours South America[:]
- [:en]El Calafate - Argentina[:es]El Calafate - Argentina[:nl]El Calafate - Argentinië[:]
- [:en]Colca Canyon trekking 2 days[:es]Colca Canyon trekking 2 days[:nl]Colca Canyon trekking 2 days[:]
- [:en]The rainbow mountain or 7 color mountain[:es]The rainbow mountain or 7 color mountain[:nl]The rainbow mountain or 7 color mountain[:]
4 days 3 nights to Machu picchu, official operator in Cusco, Peru
Trujillo, Chiclayo, Lima, Nazca, Arequipa, Colca canyon, Titicaca, Cusco, Machu picchu
Tour group with tour leader, Bogota, Cartagena
Groups in Peru, Bolivia, Colombia, Patagonia, Ecuador
Colca canyon - Arequipa trekking 2 days
7 colors -Vinicunca mountains,1 day from Cusco, Peru
Policy for trekking
POLICY FOR TREKKING
- Your reservation is fixed and unchangeable! Please check your name and passport number!
- Every traveler is responsible for having a valid passport (minimum 2 months before expiry date after visiting Peru or Bolivia), Medicines and injections, valid university card, and for bringing the same Student card and passport from when the booking was made. We prefer that you send us a scanned copy of your passport – and student card. NEW If you are student ISIC is NO longer valid for discount. Only international University card is accepted in 2020-2021 to obtain student discount. or If you are less than 18 year old. In the 4 days incatrail there is 45 Usd discount and in the 2 days incatrail 35 Usd discount.
- New each person is obligated to let take a copy or scan of his passport and entree stamp in Peru. We need this to show national tax offices. If we don,t get this copy, we are obligated to charge 18 % government tax extra. This 18 % tax also aply for clients who stay longer than 30 days in 1 time in Peru.
- The traveler is responsible and obligated to have a good travel insurance, and have to take care of their own luggage.
- Please bring the official document (like passport) with the original number that you reserved with, with you on the trail. There are many controls on the trail and your permit will have your passport number on it. If it happens that you have or will need a new passport before your trek begins, please bring a color copy of the old passport with you, with the number you booked on. Please inform Southamerica Planet a minimum of 2 days before departure + there is a charge of 25 USD from the INC officials, if they accept the change. (This is for the Inca Trail Peru)
- After reservation the Inca Trail Peru, it’s impossible to change the date of departure, Name or Passport number; there are no refunds for permits!
- The trekking is in international group (between 4 and 16 persons in any group), NOTA because of Covid-19 the groups are reduced til 7 Persons maxima til June 2021
- NEW to comply with the COVID-19 biosafety protocols, it is mandatory to distancing, use of PPE, hand hygiene (soap, alcohol and / or alcohol gel) also the same rules apply during the trek as in the rest of the country, keep your distance , mouth masks, measuring temperature ( more than 38 degrees does not leave on trek.) and disinfecting everything. Keep in mind. If the customer has to abort his trek early due to covid, there is no refund. The extra costs resulting from an evacuation due to covid are for the customer.
- Any problems, strikes or late departures are not the responsibility of South America planet.
- If a notification of cancellation Incatrail is received from the moment of reservation till 16 days prior to the date of the beginning of the Trek, we charge cancellation fee for trekking permit + porter + Igv for the 4 days Inca trail. The fee is USD 312 for the 2 days Inca trail the fee is 269 USD, corresponding to administrative and banking fees. For other alternative trekking/ for cancellation till 4 days before the trekking you have to pay Full amount, before 4 days till 1 month the cost is 180 Usd, If cancellation from 1 month to more, ask us If we did buy anything.
- No refund will be made if the notification of cancellation is received 16 days or less before the beginning of the Trek. Meaning you will have to pay the full amount.
- Each traveler will have to tell us the name of their hotel at least 3 days in advance for us to coordinate your briefing and hotel pick-up. The balance will need to be paid in our office in cash or by credit card (+5,5%).
- We rent out sleeping bags for 5 USD a day and walking sticks for 4 USD a day.( The client have to carry these items)
- The tour includes: English speaking guide, cook, porters for tents and food, camping material, transfer from hotel to start of the trail.
- The campsites can vary to those that are indicated in the program due to INC rules.
- We provide the mattress but each traveler will have to carry their own.
- Inca Trail clients are not allowed to climb huayna Picchu Mountain unless they buy a whole new entrance ticket to Machu Picchu 64 USD
- If you have food restrictions or allergy, please inform us at least 5 days in advance!
- Respect and environment
It is very important to travel with respect for nature and culture. Treat the local people with respect and respect their local values. Also leave the smallest possible footprint on the environment, sort all your waste, leave nothing behind and limit your use of water and electricity.
- We only confirm the reservation after receiving 40% deposit via– Visa online, or PayPal ( +5,5 %) or wetravel (+4,5%) ( For trekking out of Peru 100 % )
We wish you a wonderful trekking experience!