Hot air balloon in Sacred Valley Cusco
WOULD YOU LIKE A HOT AIR BALLOON IN CUSCO?
The best flight times worldwide are in the first and last hours of the day just before sunrise and sunset as there are usually very low wind speeds (10 km / h) at these times, ideal for the hot air balloon flights.
In the 2 years that we have been operating in the city of Cusco, it has recorded wind speeds of 2 to 3 km / h, with a maximum of 5 km / h between 5:30 and 7:30, making the air of the Incas a true paradise practicing hot air balloon flights that will allow you to experience a very calm flight to enjoy the sunrise and the beautiful landscapes of the Andes in an amazing balloon flight.
Fly in a balloon in the sky of Pachacuteq and enjoy a fascinating and unique landscape in the world. We offer you an unforgettable experience to enjoy together with your favorite person. Nothing better than a balloon flight, taking to the sky and traveling freely with the wind, it is a tradition that has been carried out with the same MAGIC AND ADVENTURE for over two centuries!
How are the flights in Cusco?
The private flights are free flights in the upper part of the sacred valley, the shared (s flights of 15 min is only take off and descend with the hot air balloon hanging on a rope.
The flight can take 45 min to 1 hour in private service
- Transfers from the aeronauts to the flying area in Renol start at 5:00 AM and end at 2:30 PM. average from Cusco
- 45 min to 1 hour flight
- Flight ceremony with champagne.
- Picnic breakfast.
- Visit to Maras-Moray (extra)
- Entrance tickets for Maras and Moray
- Flight video editing with drone, stationary and action camera, delivered within 24 hours of the flight
- Accident insurance
- ATV tour plus visit to Maras and Moray
You must sign a risk sheet before boarding the balloon, according to Appendix 07 of the Adventure Tourism Regulations
* Not accessible for wheelchairs.
* Children under 6 years of age are not allowed.
* Not suitable for pregnant women.
* Not suitable for people with advanced osteoporosis.
* Not suitable for people with heart conditions or fear of heights.
* Wear clothing with the highest possible cotton content to climb into the balloon
* Avoid garments with flammable synthetic content for the balloon.
* Take a windbreaker
* Wear sunglasses
CONSIDERATIONS FOR TAKING INTO ACCOUNT
The hot air balloons require adequate meteorological conditions for flight, which is the most important; wind below 10 km per hour and the absence of rain, factors that are fulfilled in the city of Cusco and in other balloon destinations in the world between 5 and 7 in the morning, therefore all our departures are always at sunrise and tourists are picked up between
3:30 am and 4:00 am from Cusco city; Flight planning is done through a permanent study of weather forecasts which help us to plan with 95% certainty, but it is possible that the forecast may not be in accordance with reality, in such a situation it is the pilot who makes the final decisions . of ensuring security, the same that will be final. In this case, the flight date will be rescheduled and if it does not coincide with the schedules, 50% of the cost of the service will be returned.