Huchuy qosqo trek 2 days
Huchuy qosqo official trekking operator from Cusco, sacred valley, Pisaq, south Peru
Level of difficulty: Normal (easy)
Minimum : 2 persons
First day :Cusco – Huchuy Qosqo
Early in the morning we will transfer you by bus to Tambomachay (about 6 km from the city Cusco). From here we will start our trek and the climb to the Yanacocha Lagoon, where we will have lunch. After lunch we will climb to 4300 Mt, our highest point of the trek. Later we will descend through a Farmer Community Pucamarca, until we arrive at the beginning of an original Inca road crossing the canyon “Leon Punku”. We will continue walking until we arrive at the ruins of Huchuy qosqo, where we will camp close to the ruins and have dinner.
Second day – Huchuy Qosqo-Lamay- Pisaq -Cusco
After the breakfast you will have a guided tour of the ruins of Huchuy qosqo. Then we will start going down towards the town of Lamay for about 2,5 hours. From here we will take the local bus to Pisaq, which takes about 20 min. In Pisaq we will have our lunch in a local restaurant and visit the Handycraft market. After lunch we will take a taxi up to the amazing ruins of Pisaq. After the guided tour we will walk back down to Pisaq village from where we will take the local bus back to Cusco, the journey will take about an hour. We arrive back in Cusco between 5 and 6 PM.
There is a possibility to continue to Machu Picchu on a 3 Day tour
From Pisaq you can continue to Ollantaytambo, from here you can take the afternoon or evening train to Aguas Calientes. Here you would sleep in a hostel and next morning you can visit Machu Picchu, and then return to Cusco by train in the afternoon.
* Transfer in bus hotel – Tambomachay.
* Food 01B, 01D, 2L.
* Camping equipment.
* Guide, English – Spanish.
* Cooking equipment.
* Return Bus ticket to Cusco.
* Taxi to the ruins of Pisaq.
* Entrance fee to the ruins of Huchuyqosqo.
* First day breakfast, last day dinner.
* Sleeping bag.
* Entrance fee to the ruins of Pisaq (Cusco Tourist ticket).
* Departure and arrival times are approximate.
What do we need when you make a reservation?
*Full name as it is written in your passport.* Scanned copy of your passport.
*Departing date for the trail.
*We ask for a 40% deposit, sending to us via visa or Pay Pall online through this website:+5,5 % or Wetravel 4,5 % (cost credit cards charge us) The balance you will pay at our office in Cusco before the start of the trek. We accept cash USD or credit card (+5,5%)
What you should bring:
* Personal sleeping bag, we rent out sleeping bags if you don’t have one.
* Day pack.
* Trekking shoes.
* Water bottle or micropur in order to purify the water.
* Flash light.
* Sun Hat + sun-block.
* Personal clothing for trek and clothes for rain.
* Insect repellent.
* Camera with extra batteries.
* Clothes for cold and warm weather.
* Emergency money and money for the tips.