Santiago de Chili 3 Days 2 nights
Day 1 Santiago
Reception at the Santiago Airport and transfer to the hotel. In the afternoon, tour of the city of Santiago, visiting its most important attractions, including a
walk through the city center visiting the Plaza de Armas, the Cathedral, the Ahumada pedestrian walkway and the “La Moneda” Government Palace (exterior). Then, by vehicle, tour through the main avenues of the old part of the city, crossing the bohemian neighborhood of Bellavista and climbing the Cerro San Cristóbal to obtain a magnificent panoramic view of the city and the Andes Mountains. Later, you will visit the modern part of Santiago, including its residential neighborhoods with beautiful buildings, commercial and financial centers. Back to the hotel. accommodation
(Note: SIB includes a visit to Cerro Santa Lucia, instead of Cerro San Cristobal)
Day 2 Santiago (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Free day, an optional excursion is suggested. Hotel.
Day 3 Santiago (B)
Breakfast at the hotel.
At the agreed time, transfer to the airport to board your next flight.
PRIVATE Transfers and excursions in private service with guide assistance in Spanish.
SIB: Transfers in private service and excursions in regular service (SIB) with a guide in Spanish.
– Park tickets duly indicated in the program
– Meals indicated in the program:
D = Breakfast A = Lunch / Box Lunch C = Dinner
Does not include:
– Extras (museums, meals, etc.) not indicated in the program
– Tips to porters at the airport and hotels
– Tips to guides or drivers (not mandatory).
– Air tickets or airport taxes.
– Personal insurance.
– During Christmas and New Years (Dec 25, 31 and Jan 01), services will have a 50% surcharge
– Museums closed on Monday
– The City tour in (SIB) is a panoramic tour, it does not include a walk through the city center. The tour includes the Santa Lucía hill, instead of the San Cristobal hill – The order of the excursions can be modified depending on flight times, weather conditions or to provide a better service